• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Student Certificate template?

Does any one have a template to make the certificates that students are presented upon completion of their Basic Pistol class. I have seen some nice computer generated certificates with the Seal of the Commonwealth and the MSP patch. Currently I am using the blank photocopied certificate that the State Police Licensing Office provided when they sent their information packet. I am looking for something that looks more professional than my scribblings on a re-copied photocopy..... If it makes any difference I do not teach the classes for profit. I volunteer my time to my Rod and Gun Club.... Im just trying to make the claass appear a little more professional.
Thanks,
Hunter

It would be nice if the GOAL version of the State form was a fill-able .pdf. They have both the certificate and a template to place the text into the correct locations, but if that were combined into a single .pdf, it'd be much better.

It would be nice if the GOAL version of the State form was a fill-able .pdf. They have both the certificate and a template to place the text into the correct locations, but if that were combined into a single .pdf, it'd be much better.

Your wish is my command ..... enjoy.

Attachments

• SPCertif_fields.pdf
    136.5 KB · Views: 273
Thank you again, Rick! + reps again to you!

... Got any more helpful goodies that I haven't asked for yet? [grin]

... and any chance that you could forward those to GOAL to add to their downloads list?

Thank you again, Rick! + reps again to you!

... Got any more helpful goodies that I haven't asked for yet? [grin]

... and any chance that you could forward those to GOAL to add to their downloads list?

They have been shared with GOAL... Can't speak to why they are not on the web site [wink]

Back
Top Bottom