Steel shoot MVGC Fri Jan 30 7pm

PMD: Just saw your post. You've seen me shoot steel plates. I'm dogshit at it cause I move too slow. I'm strickly a pin shooter and PPC now that I've found MVGC. Meant no offence to MRA. You boys have always been very pleasant to me over there.

John

Hey... my brother out-shot me last night... I need to give him shit for SOMETHING [laugh]

Thanks for kicking me while I'm down. [wink]

I thought hanging the camera from the target carrier was a clever idea [thinking]

Ok time for videos. I'm using photobucket now so I believe they'll be downloadable.

Shootoff with Hanwei

Underwhere 1

Underwhere 2

Underwhere 3

Underwhere 4

Underwhere loses to PMD and admits he's nervous

PMD is robocop

Jasper

Sorry I forgot your name :)

Hanwei 1

Hanwei 2

Hanwei 3

Hanwei 4

Next time we should video tape anyone that wants to be. It's nice to able to see what you're doing when you shoot.

Was great to meet a lot of you last night! Thanks very much to those that jumped in and helped out. This is still a learning process for us and last night was a great learning experience. Got some real good tips.

Thanks for the vids underwhere, I may steel a few for the clubs website if that's OK with you. My camera was on a tripod on the far right behind the shooters for the first 90 min or so, until the battery croaked, i haven't had a chance to review it but will post some of the better stuff when I get a chance.

Hope to see you guys again!

Was great to meet a lot of you last night! Thanks very much to those that jumped in and helped out. This is still a learning process for us and last night was a great learning experience. Got some real good tips.

Thanks for the vids underwhere, I may steel a few for the clubs website if that's OK with you. My camera was on a tripod on the far right behind the shooters for the first 90 min or so, until the battery croaked, i haven't had a chance to review it but will post some of the better stuff when I get a chance.

Hope to see you guys again!

Do whatever you want with them. Thanks for setting this up for us. I had a lot of fun.

At some point I need to get a better camera. Something a little higher quality.

At some point I need to get a better camera. Something a little higher quality.

I've been looking myself. I can't seem to find the frames/sec on these digitals cameras! I have no idea what to buy.

Looks like the match was fun- good vids.

I've been looking myself. I can't seem to find the frames/sec on these digitals cameras! I have no idea what to buy.

Looks like the match was fun- good vids.

I'm not a huge video camera guy.

I think if i get one, it will be a 3CCD camera with a flash card or hard drive for memory.

It sucks to have to deal with tapes etc.

I was thinking of perhaps welding a steel box around the camera and attaching mounts to it so I could actually leave it downrange.

Underwhere: Two bucks says it gets center-punched eventually, steel box and all.

I'm ok with that. I could test with my old camera.

I'm wondering if I could test the validity of lexan layered 4-5 inches thick.
Supposedly 3" will fracture on a pistol load but not break.

Back
Top Bottom