State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
I'm in. I will drive a big ass SUV from Newton-Wellesley line. You can safely park on the street in my neighborhood and ride with me or I can pick you up in Newton, Brookline, Brighton. PM for details.

Every single gun club and shop in MA should post something about the rally(s) coming up. Also, all major gun manufacturers should too. What would be the backlash if they did?

I will be there

Driving from Taunton - Will be able to help out with rides if the wife and kids don't go (if the temps are too low)

Aaron

I will be there

Driving from Taunton - Will be able to help out with rides if the wife and kids don't go (if the temps are too low)

Aaron

I am heading up with the wife from Taunton as well, hopefully I will be dragging a few more up with me as well. Interested in a meet up at TRPC to convoy up?

Awesome everyone! Glad to see we are still picking up steam. Don't forget to check out the Facebook Page in my signature. I think I will put 2pm as the tentative end of the event.

Western MA people: Anybody want to carpool? I really don't want to drive out there all by my lonesome. I don't know Boston and I'm navigationally challenged.

Yes, I know I already asked.

also leaving from the taunton area (fall river).

bringing my dad and some buddies.

thinking I should take the T in. what is the best place to pick it up?

also leaving from the taunton area (fall river).

bringing my dad and some buddies.

thinking I should take the T in. what is the best place to pick it up?

I always like the quincy-adams T stop for comeing from the south shore. Its right off the hiways at the braintree split. If you want to do the commuter thing, check the scedual for the bridgewater commuter line...
south shore people, keep an eye on here. by Wed I should know if I can drive up with anyone (it depends on if I can draging a few freinds/family into comeing)

I will be attending in Concord... Bringing along a few folks with me... Has anyone pulled a permit for this in Concord?

Making signs this week...

I just read on FB - that there are NO GUNS allowed on Boston Common !!! If this is true we need to be careful when carrying - or at least more aware. Gun free zone?

Does anyone know if this is the case?

GOAL is a staff of 5. What do you want them to do?
They could send out a group email to their membership that would only take a few minutes but it would notify thousands of MA. gun owners. It could make a HUGE difference.

My wife[Reinbeau] and I would like to make this but won't know until Friday night if we can or not. If we're able to go we'll be able to fit two more people in our Camry.

I just read on FB - that there are NO GUNS allowed on Boston Common !!! If this is true we need to be careful when carrying - or at least more aware. Gun free zone?

Does anyone know if this is the case?
I don't think that's true... It's a public freaking park!! Anyone have a cite?

ETA: where are we actually assembling? In front of the State House?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom