State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
I have has correspondence with GOAL. They invited me in for a meeting. Unfortunately, I will not have time this week. I did send them another email just now asking them to send out a mass email to their supporters.

So that is the "Rules and Regulations" section of the Parks website. It may not be actual law.

But you are right - concealed means concealed.
Bring a $50, just in case.

SECTION 10. Whoever violates any provision of section seven of these rules shall be punished by a fine of not more than twenty dollars for each offense; and whoever violates any other provision of these rules shall be punished by a fine or not more than fifty dollars for each offense.

I just read on FB - that there are NO GUNS allowed on Boston Common !!! If this is true we need to be careful when carrying - or at least more aware. Gun free zone?

Does anyone know if this is the case?

What about that big ass marine week a few years back? I seem to remember quite a few firearms there...

That brings up a great memory, the supper lib mom pushing a toddler around in a stroller who said to her friend that guns 'disgust her' then when the marine offered for her to hold one she grabbed a M249 and wanted her freind to take a picture of her...

Does anyone know if Goal was willing to do, or did an Email alert about the Saturdays Rally?

Just wondering - Not seeing this thing blow up yet, as a critical mass event...

They could send out a group email to their membership that would only take a few minutes but it would notify thousands of MA. gun owners. It could make a HUGE difference.

My wife[Reinbeau] and I would like to make this but won't know until Friday night if we can or not. If we're able to go we'll be able to fit two more people in our Camry.

ask them to.

Quote Originally Posted by bocephus jones View Post

http://www.cityofboston.gov/parks/rules.asp

section 2 (m) have in any such park or place, except a boundary road or parkway on which there are dwellings,
any firearm or destructive weapon; concealed means concealed

So that is the "Rules and Regulations" section of the Parks website. It may not be actual law.

But you are right - concealed means concealed.

I hate it when I can't carry, airport etc but maybe I won't on Saturday. Who knows, the cops might be sent out onto the common to frisk us, I just want to put on a good face for the public while I carry my sign. Unlike those Occupy Where Ever and the Union Protesters that turn up on YouTube being ignorant and violent. It's okay for them I guess, but we have to be beyond reproach. I can just see some anti's infiltrate our crowd and start a shoving match just to get the police to notice. Maybe I'm paranoid.

I hate it when I can't carry, airport etc but maybe I won't on Saturday. Who knows, the cops might be sent out onto the common to frisk us, I just want to put on a good face for the public while I carry my sign. Unlike those Occupy Where Ever and the Union Protesters that turn up on YouTube being ignorant and violent. It's okay for them I guess, but we have to be beyond reproach. I can just see some anti's infiltrate our crowd and start a shoving match just to get the police to notice. Maybe I'm paranoid.

I thought that way briefly, but you know what? It is my right to carry concealed. Even this state says that I can, so I am going to. And if some anti-gun moron starts a shoving match, we have to do what the big kids do and not feed into their immaturity.

I will be attending. Can anyone give me more information on this please.
I don't think I'll be CC. I just don't know the Boston laws well enough

Back
Top Bottom