Start Buying Hornday Immediately

Mainly because I didn’t follow the other one and the search function for NES on my phone is atrocious, and it was either this or a 14th COVID vaccine thread.
Well ... my opinion:

- The owner was, and still is, a c*nt.

- Only after he was called a c*nt and realized his sh*t 5% sales to the Fed didn't mean as much as his actual customers (the people), he pulled back. But, in my opinion, it is too late, he showed his cards.

- Instead of admitting he made a mistake, he doubled down on being a c*nt and issued a bullsh*t Email with an excuse that sounds like it was thought by a 5 year old, further reinforcing what a c*nt he is.

I hope people quit Hornady, because they will eventually get f*cked.

Well ... my opinion:

- Only after he was called a c*nt and realized his sh*t 5% sales to the Fed didn't mean as much as his actual customers (the people), he pulled back. But, in my opinion, it is too late, he showed his cards.

- Instead of admitting he made a mistake, he doubled down on being a c*nt and issued a bullsh*t Email with an excuse that sounds like it was thought by a 5 year old, further reinforcing what a c*nt he is.

those sound like objective facts rather than opinions.

It does show that if enough pressure is applied in the right areas it will turn a c*nt into a p*ssy.

Last edited:
Well ... my opinion:

Meh.

All these conhugecos are running around like faggots fearing the stupid mandate instead of having their counsel blow smoke etc. The fact that they backed down tells me someone found a legal solution.

I agree the lack of a "sorry, we messed up" is telling though.... is it really that hard to apologize?

Meh.

All these conhugecos are running around like faggots fearing the stupid mandate instead of having their counsel blow smoke etc. The fact that they backed down tells me someone found a legal solution.

I agree the lack of a "sorry, we messed up" is telling though.... is it really that hard to apologize?
Exactly, this is the part that bothers me.

They either found a legal solution or decided they are OK with their fed business disappearing.

Can anyone tell me why hornady. 223 spire point is so expensive? Seems to go for over a dollar/round everywhere I see it. Picked up a box accidentally under pressure a few weeks backed and balked at the $70 for 50 rounds
Probably distribution rape.

Gun industry distribution right now:

View: https://youtu.be/eXdNcKF_n4U

Meh.

Last i heard , if correct , OSHA has come up with at least three drafts trying to figure out how to enforce pudding heads directive and none are passing legal muster.

Federal vaccine mandate only applies to service providers, not those that provide products or services. Last I checked Hornady manufactured a product. It seems to me that maybe the owner of Hornady spoke before having his lawyer review the mandate to see if it applicable.

The fact that they backed down tells me someone found a legal solution.
If so, at least they're smart enough not to run their mouths about it.

Had they shared their legal insight and it became popular,
The Man would double down on finding a countermeasure for it.

I thought @Fishfinder was dead?
Meh, I don't think he's even curbed his enthusiasm.

0557d064-ea9f-47a7-b4ce-20378e4373f0-jpeg.537982
Thank God Google Translate has a camera mode...
P. S. 去他妈的乔拜登。*
ETA to add mandatory asterisk.

Last edited:
Ban everything immediately.
Start buying everything immediately.
Exhausting...
How about live life and pay attention to the important things.

Exhausting...
How about live life and pay attention to the important things.
Thanks Socrates.

Ha ha. Totally missed this one. Just coming in after all the escalation AND de-escalation. Burp.

Last edited:
f*** that they rescinded their mandate but then they threatened their employees with termination for leaking the internal letter about the mandate. See the video on Liberty Doll's channel.

What if we just quit hornady because they don't make as good a product as sig...speer...federal... or underwood

Hornady is 5th on my list of jhp usually
Well ... my opinion:

Back
Top Bottom