Springfield Show @ BigE - Dec 13 + 14

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
OK, so who's going?
I'll be there for Saturday.
I'm sure the turnout will be HUGE considering it'll be the last Springfield show before "O" day.

I was thinking about attending but considering the parking + admission + likelihood of no deals to be had I'll probably just save my money and stay home. It's a seller's market right now.

Usually they hold that show on my drill weekends!!

So, I'll be there, not sure which day. Depends on when the rest of my usual suspects are available.

Edit: Saturday morning it is!!

Last edited:
I skipped the last one so I'm planning on going. Probably be there Saturday morning when it opens. I've basically found that the only time to find a decent deal there is to be around right when it opens the first day or an hour or two before it closes on Sunday.

I'll actually be home from college this weekend(and close to Spfld). I'll be there!!!

I'll be there early Saturday.
Its gonna be a horrible crowd with everyone scrambling to buy anything that holds more than ten rounds.[thinking]

Is it worth going to if one is from out of state?

Depends on what you're looking for. Any item whose availability is negatively affected by MA law will be a lot more expensive than in CT. I guess our AG thinks that we'll be safer if we pay $200 more than the rest of the country for used Glocks.

I'll be there Saturday when the doors open, unless there's a blizzard and no dealers show.

I usually skip the Springfield show for the usual reasons (not enough vendors, over priced merchandise and admission/parking is expensive).

But given the timing of this show, I may go for entertainment purposes. I'm not looking for anything, but it'll be interesting to see if there's more vendors and foot traffic.

But if it's another bust this time, I'm swearing off the Springfield show entirely.

We always go as entertainment. Some of the times you can find some decent deals depending on what you are looking for. This time our list is pretty small.[grin]

Back
Top Bottom