SPAS 12 failure

Hello there...I bougt a SPAS 12 from Zero Hour Arms in Feb and I finally got to leave base this last weekend and give it a shot...well...2 shots. THey worked great...00 buck in semi auto...i then reloaded some birdshot to use it in Pump action, and the damn thing doesn't work....it won't bring the lever down to retrieve the next round....also, in semi auto mode the handle won't lock back. I've stripped the gun, looked everything over and nothing looks broken, but since I've never stripped it down before I can't be 100% sure if i'm even missing anything....anyone know if Zero Hour Arms repairs guns that they sell w/ in a certain time period or if anyone has heard of this problem before? Really appreciate any help....not a fan of a $1250 paperweight....thanks!

thanks guys, Ill contact ZHA later this week first and see what they say, then PM those guys. To answer your q's, I didn't use 3" shells, and the birdshot failed to work in the "pump" mode....the gun mechanics just seem to be all jacked up. This was the first time I really got any use out of the gun, but I had been playing with it the first weekend I bought it making sure I knew how to use the various buttons and switches on the gun (by far one of the more complicated guns I've ever owned)

Back
Top Bottom