Southborough Rod & Gun Club or Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association Tour

I posted a little ways back asking for some suggestions for clubs to join, then hit a little tight spot and wasn't able to join any. From the research I think Southborough and Hopkinton seem to fit best for me and I was hoping to join one in the next week. Both club meetings are next week and both suggest to attend them if I am going to join.

I was wondering if any member of either would be at the club one night this week and have the chance to show me around. I'd like to get a look at these two before the meetings next week so I can pick one and join. I am tired of driving to AFS when I want to shoot.

If anyone is around and wouldn't mind taking me through the club I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Hopkinton has a regular USPSA practice every Wednesday night. Very friendly crew, just head on out to the rifle range and you should hear them. Being able to shoot with them regularly is one of the few things I miss about living in MA. I expect either Rob or Bob will extend invitations, they are regulars on NES. I don't know Bob's exact username but Rob's is "Rob Boudrie" if you'd care to PM him.

-Nat

I'm a member at Southboro Rod and Gun. I would be more than happy to give you a tour. Let me know when, I live 5 min. away and can be there whenever.

RS,

At Southborough, we have Trap and Skeet every Thursday night, 6-9 PM.

I, and others, will be there, so a nickel tour will be no problem

Also, the following Tuesday will be the monthly meeting, so in addition to the facilities, you'll be able to get an idea of how they're used!

Any questions, PM me back!

I work near the Hopkinton club and can meet you there most evenings or Sat AM for a tour. Both are really decent clubs, and Hopkinton just added a 200 yard rifle range.

Back
Top Bottom