Something Old, Something New, Some...nevermind..

I'm not getting married...

But here's the two, guns that I picked up at the past two gun shows...

Old gun from thje Wilimington Show. It's an Uberti Outlaw 1890 Remington in .357. I just need to find it's match.

C-phs010.jpg

C-phs009.jpg

And from the Springfield show, it's my Colt Delta Elite in 10mm.

C-phs005.jpg

nice guns c-pher...i love those deltas...may have to get myself one...plus i love the 10mm...im looking for a glock 20 to accompany my 29...but a delta could do the trick too

blood hound said:
nice guns c-pher...i love those deltas...may have to get myself one...plus i love the 10mm...im looking for a glock 20 to accompany my 29...but a delta could do the trick too

I've been wanting a Delta for a long time. But I just never wanted to pay the MA prices for one. Then I came across one at a price I couldn't pass up.

And what's great is that I can use my .40 dies to load the 10mm...

Beautiful!!
How do you like the Outlaw? I LOVE the 1858's; and always thought I should try out one of the 1890s.

Ray P said:
Beautiful!!
How do you like the Outlaw? I LOVE the 1858's; and always thought I should try out one of the 1890s.

I haven't had it to the range. I need to do some smoothing of the action. Take it apart and break out the stones, change some springs... I also have to sit down with a buddy and tweak the timing.

Then I'll tell you all about it...I think that's why I got it so cheap. But I have a feeling that I'm going to love it..

Now, if I can just find it's match, I'd have a pair and be one happy camper.

Glad to see you got a Delta Elite! I know you've had yer eyes on them fer a little while.

Good to see when another checkmark get put on somebody's list!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Back
Top Bottom