Something coming in MA Legislature

VTski4x4

NES Member
Screenshot from my useless Representatives personal Facebook. Seems they are planning something, just waiting to tally votes behind closed doors. smfh

Screenshot_20180522-130103_Facebook.jpg

Jesus Christ, f-ing dimples. She just can’t leave well enough alone
it won't be well enough for her until there are no longer any civilian owned firearms in Mass. and that won't be well enough. Then she will look to take it national.

Oh boy! Can’t wait to see what they are cooking up now. Considering how some cities are banning the ownership of so called assault rifles, I would not be surprised to see something like that in MA

The last time the state wound up at SCotUS over this shit we got:
A State’s most basic responsibility is to keep its people safe. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts was either unable or unwilling to do what was necessary to protect Jaime Caetano, so she was forced to protect herself. To make matters worse, the Commonwealth chose to deploy its prosecutorial resources to prosecute and convict her of a criminal offense for arming herself with a nonlethal weapon that may well have saved her life. The Supreme Judicial Court then affirmed her conviction on the flimsiest of grounds. This Court’s grudging per curiam now sends the case back to that same court. And the consequences for Caetano may prove more tragic still, as her conviction likely bars her from ever bearing arms for self-defense.

If the fundamental right of self-defense does not protect Caetano, then the safety of all Americans is left to the mercy of state authorities who may be more concerned about disarming the people than about keeping them safe

I can only hope that by being over the top douchebags that SCotUS winds up compelled to drop the gavel on the legislature bigly. This clown show will attract national attention.

I can only hope that by being over the top douchebags that SCotUS winds up compelled to drop the gavel on the legislature bigly. This clown show will attract national attention.

You forget, the state just basically sidestepped and ignored that admonishment. The state dropped the case rather than rule against the stun gun ban. Any additional bitch slapping the SC may deliver will likely just be ignored as well. They just dgaf.

Screenshot from my useless Representatives personal Facebook. Seems they are planning something, just waiting to tally votes behind closed doors. smfh

View attachment 234510

This plotting on FB reminds me of this disgusting moment.

7C1F249F-D1E7-4EB5-AE13-91CDC6387BB4.gif
It’s a sad day in America seeing our politicians basically drooling right before our eyes to take our rights away. (Yeah, I know they’ve wanted to do this since forever, but the visuals give it another life.)

This plotting on FB reminds me of this disgusting moment.

View attachment 234591
It’s a sad day in America seeing our politicians basically drooling right before our eyes to take our rights away. (Yeah, I know they’ve wanted to do this since forever, but the visuals give it another life.)
Trump trolled her pretty hard when he pretended to be listening to the nonsense she actually admitted to what she really wants to do

It's a scary game of chicken for us serfs, but Trump plays it well.

Someone told me that Pelosi talked a day or three ago about draining the swamp and that Trump was the swamp. LOL They really aren't even on par with him.

Back
Top Bottom