Some new stuff you don't see everyday...

Fooped

Resident HK Guru
Hey folks,

Here's some new additions to the collection:

P1040240.jpg

H&K USC in factory black with one of the THREE last ban-compliant Top Notch grease gun mag conversion lowers installed. This gun has instantly catapulted into my top 5 favorites. Also has an EoTech that The Goose gave me a sweet deal on!

P1040253.jpg

Dan Wesson .22lr revolver with full underlug in 6" barrel. This came with the box, manual and factory barrel tool. It is also a Monson production gun, and shoots like a dream.

And lastly, probably the rarest thing I own (and certainly one of the oddest),
an original uninstalled/unfired German military production H&K .22lr conversion kit for a .308 HK91/G3 rifle.

Yup, you read that right. For a .308. It's got a sleeve barrel and chamber that fits inside the .308 barrel! It has 2 20 round pre-ban (WAY pre-ban, the kit is stamped 1972 production) factory grey HK mags and all of the tools, manuals and cleaning accessories. The outside of the box is a little scratched up, but the inside is pristine and everything is 100% new! I did some research and found that these were manufactured for the German military as a training aid for G3 rifle courses.

P1040244.jpg

P1040246.jpg

P1040247.jpg

P1040248.jpg

P1040249.jpg

P1040250.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
The HK 22LR Conversion you have shown is the full auto version.

Just more useless weapons trivia.
Unless you want to make one rock and roll with a registered sear and then it would be good to know which one to purchase.

The HK91 or semi auto is a little different as seen in the pic below.
HK_22CalConversionKit91_G3Bolt.jpg

I'm not up on Mass Law but as far as federal law I doubt it.

By saying it was a FA part its just meant to work with the HK G3 firearm platform.

It will work in the Semi Auto HK91 and most of the clones as well.

Since the kit is way preban the mags are ok and they are the only item that you would have a problem with IMO if they weren’t.

SAS, is there any legal issue in owning this? (I don't own the auto sear)

Fooped, I don't think there are any legal issues like Sam said. It's the same as installing a FA bolt carrier in an AR.

Fred I hope all is well, we have always enjoyed and envied your contributions and hope to see them at a shoot, as well as your new ride. Happy New Year.

Back
Top Bottom