Soft plug in barrel for pocket carry

I have a 'Bang!' flag in the end of my muzzle. Keeps lint out and scares the crapola out of the bad guy...Between that and my blaze orange CCW sash and hat, I am one prepared bad ass...Going to write a book... [cheers]

[rofl]

-Mike

Plus, if God forbid you ever have to use your gun in self defense, you'll be seen as a good samaritan by plugging the hole you made in the bad guy - instant bandage! [cheers]

I can see the clerk of courts reading the charge now. "Assault and battery with a deadly weapon, to wit: Lint"

Ignoring the fact that using a holster is preferable, I can't help but wonder how dirty your pockets actually are that you feel you might need to plug the barrel. I haven't done the slightest bit of research on the subject, but I have to believe that you'd need to carry for well over a year without doing the slightest bit of maintenance or cleaning on your firearm before the lint and dirt got to be so bad that it adversely affected the operation. You'd also need to never fire it, as the first round would surely blow out whatever crap was in the barrel.
What he said ^

Back
Top Bottom