• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sobriety Checkpoint in Seabrook

Just saw our friendly neighborhood JBT setting up for a sobriety Checkpoint on 1A, just beyond the drawbridge into Hampton. No idea how long it's going to be there or when it will open for business, but thought I would give everyone a heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

good.

maybe this checkpoint can catch all the drunk cops. oh wait that won't happen cuz only law abiding dweebs like us get stopped.

These checkpoints are always held far from me so I don't get to join in the fun. But, for anyone near them, please capture video if you can, and make it interesting. Then, share with us. One theme I have for interesting videos is to dress up in very unusual ways as you go through the checkpoint. Possible costumes could include:
- Duff beer man
- Banana suit
- Beer bottle suit
- Condom suit
- Batman (when questioned, say nothing other than "I'm batman!")
- Men in black secret agent type of suit, with earpiece that you keep talking into during the pull-over

These checkpoints are always held far from me so I don't get to join in the fun. But, for anyone near them, please capture video if you can, and make it interesting. Then, share with us. One theme I have for interesting videos is to dress up in very unusual ways as you go through the checkpoint. Possible costumes could include:
- Duff beer man
- Banana suit
- Beer bottle suit
- Condom suit
- Men in black secret agent type of suit, with earpiece that you keep talking into during the pull-over
Drive up to one drinking one of the "fancy" rootbeers.

Last edited:
- Duff beer man
- Banana suit
- Beer bottle suit
- Condom suit

Beer Bottle Suit -- Open containers?
MiB Suit: No talking on cell phone if Jr. Operator, and only 1 ear piece. Unlimited number of codpieces.

Four charged with DWI at Portsmouth sobriety checkpoint

PORTSMOUTH — Police arrested an average of one drunken driver for every hour a sobriety checkpoint was established on Market Street Saturday night, according to an announcement by Capt. Frank Warchol.

The checkpoint was established at 500 Market Street between 10 p.m. on Saturday and 2 a.m. Sunday, Warchol said. With assistance from the Portsmouth Police Explorer Post, 305 drivers were stopped and "screened," he said.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20140831-NEWS-140839978

I wonder how much it cost the state to catch all 4 of those drunk drivers ????

Back
Top Bottom