so, some opinions on the sig 220

I guess the real answer is my safe has "space". If I ever come across one, it would probably just be added to the collection since it is too big/heavy to lug around.

Haha ya, mine are kinda full but I left expansion room for one more safe - I think it's on the horizon with the number of projects I have in the hopper and an election in Nov.

Mine was German, should have kept it, but I went to all 9mm when Hillary was running, I had too many calibers. I simplified my handguns and ammo just in case.
Either way, I loved it.
Also... I have a bunch of holsters, all leather, various styles and brands. Anybody interested? I think it's 3 or 4 of them. I may keep one just in case, but I have no use for all of them.
Free. Ship or meet in Lowell area. I can send/post a pic. PM me. First come, first get. I think, but not sure, not a Sig expert, that a 226 may also fit in these.
And an extra set of factory grip panels. Not sure how much they have changed, but mine was a 90's build.

227 anyone?

If I ever woke up one morning and said, gee, I am going to do something stupid today and reinvest myself in .45ACP, I would track down a P227 TACOPS and a Sig .45 can.

Sig-P227-TACOPS-5.jpg

Add a X400 VIR, and this thing is just sex.

If I could only own one handgun, it would be a P220 in .45 ACP.
Ya, I'd have a really hard time letting it go.
In fact B&K had one in really nice shape that had to have lived its whole life in a sock drawer. I called my buddy up and told him he'd be nuts not to buy it and if he didn't buy it I was going back to do it.
He bought it.

Back
Top Bottom