So Healy sells enforcement and doesn't mind enforcing thing that aren't laws.

Any story involving Atty. General Healy is a huge yawn. She is nothing more than a political animal. She will do anything... ANYTHING... for a headline. She doesn't give 2 sh*ts about anyone but her own political career. She will throw anyone under the bus if it could possibly advance herself. I try to ignore or circumvent her as much as possible. The worst thing about her is that she has fooled millions of Massachusetts moonbats into thinking she is some kind of advocate for them and their dopey causes. As one of my old bosses used to say "I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her tongue was on fire."

Any story involving Atty. General Healy is a huge yawn. She is nothing more than a political animal. She will do anything... ANYTHING... for a headline. She doesn't give 2 sh*ts about anyone but her own political career. She will throw anyone under the bus if it could possibly advance herself. I try to ignore or circumvent her as much as possible. The worst thing about her is that she has fooled millions of Massachusetts moonbats into thinking she is some kind of advocate for them and their dopey causes. As one of my old bosses used to say "I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her tongue was on fire."
This says it all. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom