• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Smith and Wesson closing Spfld. Distribution center...

Missouri is so much more gun-friendly and business-friendly. Depending on where you are, it can be the middle of nowhere. Otherwise, it's a nice place. No ocean, tho.

Sharp said Smith & Wesson will continue to pay taxes on the products will continue to make in Massachusetts.

. . . until they move that elsewhere as well.

Imagine the dumbfoundedness of the faces of Ass legislators who are realizing that not only is GE not moving their millionaire-suite to Boston, but other companies are pulling up stakes as well. Again. Where they thought they were the refuge from CT, they are losing crap almost as fast.

The solution is to demonize them and go after them. I'm STILL shocked that the Obama/Shrillary dolts that think that the corporate tax cut 2 years ago was some sort of backroom deal. I wanna go all Dr. Evil on them. "Ya just don't get it, doya Scott?"

Imagine the dumbfoundedness of the faces of Ass legislators who are realizing that not only is GE not moving their millionaire-suite to Boston, but other companies are pulling up stakes as well. Again. Where they thought they were the refuge from CT, they are losing crap almost as fast.

The solution is to demonize them and go after them. I'm STILL shocked that the Obama/Shrillary dolts that think that the corporate tax cut 2 years ago was some sort of backroom deal. I wanna go all Dr. Evil on them. "Ya just don't get it, doya Scott?"

They won’t be truly happy until all people are either gov employees or wards of the state. I know that is mostly redundant. But that is the idea. Private companies are bad. Profit is evil. Any income generated needs to be regulated and the gov should decide how much of THEIR money you should be allowed (by them) to keep.

Yet they want to do the same stuff as CT . and then wonder why the rats are leaving the ship.
Liberalism really is a mental illness.

Back
Top Bottom