Small store takes a stand

Hey Lynne I know the store you speak of - very nice to see they are willing to put potential sales on the back burner to stand up for what they believe in.

If they were closer to me, I would go out of my way to give them my business. If I owned a storefront, I would have a sign that said "This business is CCW friendly" which would let CCW know and leave most non CCW without a clue. The few non CCW who did figure it out and took issue with it for some reason, could shop some place else.

I was in Haverhill today so I stopped by to pick up some things. Very nice chicks working there. I'll be happy to give them my business.

I was in Haverhill today so I stopped by to pick up some things. Very nice chicks working there. I'll be happy to give them my business.

You're such a sweet boy. [smile] Make sure to tell them why dear one. (and I think one of those "chicks" is the owners daughter).

Where is this place? I'm in Haverhill frequently and will gladly stop in and give them some business.

It's the Citgo (yeah, I know, but I don't buy the gas) station next to the Groveland bridge. I think it might still say Richdales. It's also next to River's Edge Plaza (Bldg 19, Market Basket, DD's is in there). Know where that is?

Sure do! Thanks! Went right by it tonight. I will definitely make it a point to stop in, spend some dough, and give the guy a thumbs up!

Back
Top Bottom