• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lunatic condemns store for selling small toy models of guns, thinks it's a safety concern

This is why you can't "compromise". There is no compromise when small scale models of firearms are somehow a problem. These people are so lost in their hatred that they've disconnected from reality.

View: https://twitter.com/Sheeps62/status/1736228251767296343

"No colorful markings to show that they are toys which will be a problem when kids start getting them for Christmas, learn to quickly assemble their guns & bring them to school."

Topping it off is the fear that a panic will ensue at a school when like-minded morons call the SWAT teams in over an obvious toy. What's next, reporting a kid in his yard with a GI Joe as "an armed man playing with a child"?

Last edited:
Another Moms Demand Action lunatic, possibly also a M to F tranny based on its particularly rigid boner for toy guns here and in its other posts.

really curious how same 'moms' flood X with pro-hamas posts, yet i am to see a post from a 'hamas mom' proudly bringing her demands of how the world should be spinning.
sometimes the sharia law really looks kinda appealing.

the end of this society will be driven in by karens.

1:3 scale so about 12" long?

Interesting that the person taking the picture specifically isn't upset about the orange tipped Airsoft rifles in the background.

This is why you can't "compromise". There is no compromise when small scale models of firearms are somehow a problem. These people are so lost in their hatred that they've disconnected from reality.

View: https://twitter.com/Sheeps62/status/1736228251767296343

"No colorful markings to show that they are toys which will be a problem when kids start getting them for Christmas, learn to quickly assemble their guns & bring them to school."

Topping it off is the fear that a panic will ensue at a school when like-minded morons call the SWAT teams in over an obvious toy. What's next, reporting a kid in his yard with a GI Joe as "an armed man playing with a child"?

My only question, is there a scheels near us in MA? My nephew would love that for Christmas! Thanks for the head’s up tranny mom!

I originally read this as "small models" like the Beretta Nano and NAA revolvers -- real guns sized for short-fingered vulgarians and other grip-disadvantaged adults.

1:3 scale so about 12" long?
If that.
hlfi84o.png

It is so sad. Toy guns were a part of my childhood growing up in the 60's. And nobody was bringing real guns to school and shooting up the place.

Bob Dylan was right, "The Times They Are A-Changin"
This guy I work with was on his high school’s shooting team in NY State in the late 60’s. He used to bring his rifle to school everyday and lock it in his locker until practice. Something changed in people/society since then for sure.

Small scale? Get the kid some Legos:

Back
Top Bottom