Since I live in a free state and am spiteful against gun-grabbing libtards

I'm a big fan of the vp9 as well. Fits in my hand perfectly. Great trigger right out of the box.

not sure if serious.

I'll post a pic of my US marked G42 and G34 later... lmao.

mUh GlErCk nErNtEeN wAz MaDe In GeOrGiA MeRiCa! No FoRiNeRs StEeLiN r JeRbS!

92qoING0_400x400.jpeg

How about a Beretta 92? Mags are everywhere even used you can find one for a good price. Durable, mags are plentiful.

CZ Phantom is a great gun too!

The best guns available in the US IMO: CZ-75 or Baby Desert Eagle. All steel, not plastic if you don't like it. Glock or VP9 - plastic - if you want to carry.

I have a P320rx compact and I love it. Its the most accurate pistol I own. Its also the only pistol I own that has a red dot on it so that may have something to do with it ;).

Tough to beat the price point. Picked mine up for $760 new from the pro shop last year. Put about 3500 rounds through it without a malfunction so far.

Shot this group at 20 yards, (standing, unsupported) and Im a pretty mediocre shot with pistols.

Attachments

• range pic.jpg
    range pic.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 30
In my opinion, nothing beats a vintage Smith & Wesson 659. Sturdy as hell, well built, 15 round mags available, won't break the bank, reliable as hell, and a nice shooting piece of hardware.

How about a Beretta 92? Mags are everywhere even used you can find one for a good price. Durable, mags are plentiful.

CZ Phantom is a great gun too!

I'm also a fan of Beretta's. Solid weapon that eats anything. Never had a problem with mine. O.K. I have to admit to having a crush on sexy Italian guns.... but that's just me. You can also get the same gun made in U.S.A. Then send to Wilson Combat for a little "tuning" and you're still under or maybe a tad over your budget.

Agreed w/Kisspik002, as mags are no problem locating them.

jFy7VYj.jpg

zLRBScb.jpg

Yup agree with the Wilson combat upgrades. Prices are reasonable and if you don't mind waiting you have a semi custom gun that runs like a Rolex

Back
Top Bottom