• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Since I live in a free state and am spiteful against gun-grabbing libtards

StevieP

NES Member
Assuming I get spousal approval, what should I buy?

I don't own a full-size handgun other than my Sig 1911 .45. I also have an M&P9c, and a k-frame S&W 66-8 4.25".

Would like something that takes a 15- or 17-round mag before the whole frickin' country goes full-on crazy and I get limited to ten rounds or less again.

Home defense. Range use. I don't do any competition, but am not opposed. Not interested in a rail gun, as I'm opposed to putting a flashlight on a gun. If I did a laser it'd be grip-based. I think a dot sight on a handgun IS a good idea.

Thinking Sig P320RX, or M&P2.0.

A thousand bucks or less.

Don't say Glock.

Aaaaand go.

Forget about the rail. If you don't want to use it, don't use it.
So that having been said.

My wife has a Sig P320. She loves it, I like it. Go shoot one. If you like it, it's a really nice gun.

I love my VP9, extremely soft shooter, but the only other guns I have fired were P226, P225, G43 and a P30, and a S&W J-Frame so take my answer with a grain of salt.

remember the good ol' days when people from RI could make fun of those of us in MA for having oppressive gun laws?

oh, good times.

i'm sure the liberals will stop there though...lol.

better contain all of charlotte and asheville now before Maura gets tired of the weather up here and makes room for an even more oppressive AG.

Oh...and get an HK...they just went on permanent sale across the board and they're damn fine guns! I have yet to get one because I refuse to buy any gun that I only have access to 'limited' magazine capacities with.

You want anything with a hammer and a metal frame. Choices like Sig and HK are obvious choices but for high cap I'd not dismiss guns like a Browning Hi Power, CZ-75, or even EAA Witness. Hell check out CDISales on Gunbroker for an old surplus S&W auto or German Sig even. Bought several guns from those guys and always been impressed. Can't go wrong for cheap addition to collection...

Get yourself a CZ-75. I prefer the decocker models but if you want a safety instead they have those too

I didn't want to be the first one to say it but a FN 5-7, nothing says free state like a pistol with a standard 20 round magazine.

If it needs to be made in USA, sounds like the choices are Sig, Ruger, or Smith, then...although I think I heard Taurus is starting a US plant...does Kahr make a high-cap?

Or Hudson H9, as Supermoto mentioned.

So far, all my guns are made in America. I'd like to keep that tradition going.
Great!

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN5194_zpscade730b.jpg

OK. They're still ugly though... lmao too.
You're picking a home defense gun based on looks?

Back
Top Bottom