Silent safe?

I just picked up one of the cheap Stack-On pistol safes with the electronic lock from Dicks Sporting Goods. Nice little product for what it is, but it got me thinking. Does anyone make a safe similar to this but with a silent electronic keypad? The scenario I envisioned is this: someone breaks into your home and you hear them, you go for your side arm and the safe's loud electronic beeps from each press of the keypad alert the intruder, ruining any chance of surprise you had. I've tried a couple of the regular pushbutton ones and am not really impressed with the quality or function.

Anyone have any experience to share with a decent product?

Jamie

I have a GunVault that has the option of turning off the beeps with each key press. The key pad is indexed for your fingers as well so it can be opened in the dark.

I just picked up one of the cheap Stack-On pistol safes with the electronic lock from Dicks Sporting Goods. Nice little product for what it is, but it got me thinking. Does anyone make a safe similar to this but with a silent electronic keypad? The scenario I envisioned is this: someone breaks into your home and you hear them, you go for your side arm and the safe's loud electronic beeps from each press of the keypad alert the intruder, ruining any chance of surprise you had. I've tried a couple of the regular pushbutton ones and am not really impressed with the quality or function.

Anyone have any experience to share with a decent product?

Jamie

I have that safe and it can be configured not to beep.

Back
Top Bottom