Sig Pro Shop Question

Just wondering what the price of an FFL transfer would cost at Sig Pro Shop in Epping... I have an FN going there (go figure lol) Thanks!

Another reason to be an FN guy! They won't pick up the phone and the website sucks. A bunch of marketing nothing on their services.

So you set to use them as your FFL for a purchase without checking how much they charge for this and such?? What DaFuq?? Seriously, I would check that stuff BEFORE you set to use a place as an FFL for a transfer.

They really only have the FFL to sell *their* products on-site. I would have picked someplace else for the transfer but they may be willing to help you out.

They really only have the FFL to sell *their* products on-site. I would have picked someplace else for the transfer but they may be willing to help you out.
Maybe if he signs up for one of their classes, or took one in the last month or two... [rofl2]

I would have picked someplace else for the transfer but they may be willing to help you out.
wouldn't they have had to send a copy of their ffl before the package was shipped? sounds like it's on the way.

You sure you’re calling their pro shop and not the regular Sig number? Never had an issue calling the pro shop

There are at least two other FFLs in the same town that I know of. Why go with SIG?

^this
there are a bunch of solid FFLs in that area I would take my business anywhere other than Sig!

You sure you’re calling their pro shop and not the regular Sig number? Never had an issue calling the pro shop

i only tried calling there once and nobody answered. tried again like an hour later and no answer. this was ~4 months ago. not going to bother calling again.

Maybe if he signs up for one of their classes, or took one in the last month or two... [rofl2]

True. Then you could also get 20% off MSRP of their own firearms. Never understood how they stay in business when I can drive over to Shooters Outpost and get anything the my have in the Pro Shop for at least 20% off list.

True. Then you could also get 20% off MSRP of their own firearms. Never understood how they stay in business when I can drive over to Shooters Outpost and get anything the my have in the Pro Shop for at least 20% off list.

It's generally poor form for a manufacturer-owned store to undersell their dealers (regardless of product type).
That said you have to try really hard to pay MSRP at the sig pro shop.

Back
Top Bottom