• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SIG 239 9mm Holster Recommendation

I know there are plenty of threads in general. Does anyone have any recommendations for this particular pistol?

Thinking IWB prefer leather.

Thanks!

I wear this daily. Check out the city slicker from here

SIG239CS.JPG

Well, you're going to get a bunch of comments that say "holsters are a personal fit choice". I use the Comp-Tac minotaur (generic pic below). It is highly adjustable, so you can make it ride as high or low as you want it.

MTAC.jpg

I had a Milt Sparks VM2 that finally arrived 6+ months after I bought it. Gorgeous, but it didn't fit me right. The gun rode too high against my body for my liking. It wasn't really adjustable, and it's thicker than the MTAC. You can read my original comments on that holster here. I sold that to another guy on the forum.

Bottom line: your mileage will vary, and you'll probably need to try a few. Leather is nice, especially against bare skin (ooooh). This holster provides a nice combination of both.

+1 for the Minotaur....

P239_Minotaur.jpg

Works quite well for me with a 239. It will take several days of wear for the leather to break in, though.

No problem the more info out here the better.

The City Slicker and Minotaur look pretty similar. Wide IWB supported by two plastic clips. Same design as the Milt Sparks. Will have to check them out. I am looking for something comfortable, stable, and easy on easy off. I carry to work but have to lock it up while I am there which requires me to remove the holster and lock everything in a small safe.

The Minotaur C-Clips work great, but I would not call them easy on & off. Their standard clip would work better for you, I think.

Back
Top Bottom