• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show off your favorite gun

SOCOM 16

Snapped this pic of my fav at the MRA 200yrd range

IMG_9163.png

New Favorites

Early in the thread I posted a pic of a gun that was given to me by my grandfather: It was his S&W Model 36 Chiefs Special. While still a favorite, here's two that are favorites as well.

S&W 5946
DSC014012.JPG

JC Higgins Model 103.228 (surprisingly accurate, also just refinished stock, new scope & sling)
DSC014142.JPG

My '54 Garand comes close, but I enjoy shooting my '43 Remington '03-A3 the most. I'm a so-so shot past 100 yards at best, but this rifle makes me look gooooood.
Bring either one of them to an Appleseed and we'll change you from a 100 yard shooter to 300 yard or better. Or at the very least, teach you how to do it yourself when you go and practice later.

Favorite semi auto

Bro_John1.jpg

Favorite revolver - and my very first gun.

DSC00978.jpg

The Masonic grips were made by a guy who sells on eBay as rare-n-unique. However, a quick google search shows that he seems to be selling on GunBroker now.

He makes the grips and then puts them up for auction. I'd say if you want a set, contact him through eBay or gunbroker and ask him for them. I love them and they're the only grips my 1911 wears.

I don't know if he makes them in a slim size; I do know that he ONLY does 1911 grips, though.

I rescued this from the FS used case a few months ago. It out shoots my other (newer) Berettas and I love the old rounded trigger guard.

beretta92s-1.jpg

It amounts to a radial cylinder revolver. It shoots by squeezing the grip.

.32 RF Extra Short (would leave a heck of a bruise if you got shot with it!)

Possibly the most impractical gun I've seen (and def the most impractical of mine), but even gun haters have been known to smile and pick it up and remark "That's pretty cool!". [laugh]

It amounts to a radial cylinder revolver. It shoots by squeezing the grip.

.32 RF Extra Short (would leave a heck of a bruise if you got shot with it!)

Possibly the most impractical gun I've seen (and def the most impractical of mine), but even gun haters have been known to smile and pick it up and remark "That's pretty cool!". [laugh]

Did Bat Masterson carry one of those? [laugh] Neat!!

I took the beancounter roll in the upper left to be asspaper at first... which could have been appropriate given the Taurus ad it is hovering over.

love the stickies.

About time someone gave an HK their nod for favorite gun! [smile]

Favorite long gun:

HK94A3 with factory "K" grip and 72 round pre-ban drum:

P1030392.jpg

Favorite pistol? Tough to say, but this is one of them for sure:

HK P7 PSP with mirror finish polished slide:

RSP7polishv2noser.jpg

Model10leftside.jpg

My first and still favorite gun. 1978 S&W Model 10. This was my both my father in law's and his brother's duty gun in years past as police in New Jersey. My father-in-law gave me this gun when I married his daughter.

Favorite gun? That's easy:

Downloadedpictures3-21-05001.jpg

Colt Official Police in .38 Special. My grandfather's service revolver as a town cop.

This gun will only leave my possession upon my demise.

Dude, that is just dripping with cool.

Firearms with a family military or police provenance are the epitome of a heirloom.

Favorite rifle is my Harrington & Richardson M1. A true hard core battle tool. Sorry, no pics.

Favorite handgun: Smith & Wesson Model 29-3. Lew Horton special edition of 1985

29side1-1.jpg

Favorite rifle is my Harrington & Richardson M1. A true hard core battle tool. Sorry, no pics.

Favorite handgun: Smith & Wesson Model 29-3. Lew Horton special edition of 1985

That is slick looking with those grips. Every time I see a picture like that it makes me wonder if I should eventually buy a revolver like that. There's just something about them.....

Back
Top Bottom