Show off your favorite gun

Just what it says. Favorite gun, because of style or sentimentality or whatever.

Sentimentality wise this one is my favorite because it belonged to my grandfather who passed away, then it belonged to my father and now it belongs to me:
ppk.jpg

It is a toss up between this and my Mk 23 but this one wins. Now if I could only afford an actual 1911 government model...
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,055
Last edited:
It's in my Avatar. Caspian slide and frame in .45ACP with custom S/N 45ACP.
S&A Mag-well/mainspring housing. BoMar rear sight and Dawson Fiber front. Sheumann UltiMatch barrel. Casull long match trigger and mostly Ed Brown internals.
I won the slide and barrel at a USPSA match sponsored by Caspian. I purchased the frame from them and then gathered the rest of the parts. Gene Williams in Princeton TX did an excellent job of fitting and finishing everything. Best of everything, no expense spared.

Right now I'd say it is my XD-45 Compact. Carries nice, shoots even better, and I can turn it into a full-sized grip with the swap of a magazine. Best part is I'm "Not allowed to buy it" in this stupid state. [devil]

xd45.jpg

Last edited:
This is hard. However if I had chose just one it would have to by my Ithaca 1911A1. I bought it from my friend who was going through the big "D". He is the one responsable for my love affair with JMB's design AND he is the one that tought me to cast and reload.

It's also a very acurate and reliable pistol that is full of US history.

M1911A1.jpg

at least we all support S&W [laugh]

nice ACU's Mrs. Magnum..

ETA: I'm loving these "all black" Remington 700's - i have a ruger 10/22 that looks just like it...

Favorite Rifle & Best Defence CCW

This is my new favorite rifle, Socom 16 with a E-Otech halogram optic's,Harris Bipod.

Then for CC my favorite is the S&W 340pd with crimson trace grips, this is a very accurate weapon for a snub nose 357 mag, i absolutly love this gun it is made of Scandium and titanium. It's extremly light and very well built.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/cleaner2141/?action=view&current=Picture238.jpg

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/cleaner2141/?action=view&current=Picture335.jpg

Last edited:
This is my new favorite rifle, Socom 16 with a E-Otech halogram optic's,Harris Bipod.

Then for CC my favorite is the S&W 340pd with crimson trace grips, this is a very accurate weapon for a snub nose 357 mag, i absolutly love this gun it is made of Scandium and titanium. It's extremly light and very well built.

Oh well i was going to post some pictures but i dont see a link to upload?[thinking]

If you're a member you can attach some images. Otherwise, you can use flickr or photobucket or one of those free services.

One Wheelgun, One Semi, One Bolt, One classic.

19-4
357.jpg

Wilson .45acp Commander
4b5c01e7.jpg

Howa M&P .308, scope has changed.
IM000232.jpg

1917 CG M41b
IM000290.jpg

Favorite? Um, that will be a hard one.

Might be my Polytech AK
wpns2.jpg

Or maybe my White Oak Precision RRA Upgrade
RRAR.jpg

Or maybe a gaggle of revolvers
AllSmiths1.jpg

Or maybe a gaggle of semi autos
1911side.jpg

Ok, I think it' my new NES AR15
100_2302.jpg

Um, maybe. [smile]

Last edited:
Trying to pick a favorite gun is like picking your favorite son or daughter. Very difficult to do. I love each and everyone equally.[smile]

+1

but these are firearms, NOT people, so you should choose one you like [laugh]

generally speaking... be it for looks, or whatever one you shoot best, or your CCW ect.

Back
Top Bottom