Show off your favorite gun

Has to be my 92FS. Goes with me wherever I go, I guess you could say it's like my binky [grin]
IMG_6339.jpg

Favorite gun? That's easy:

Downloadedpictures3-21-05001.jpg

Colt Official Police in .38 Special. My grandfather's service revolver as a town cop.

This gun will only leave my possession upon my demise.

I already posted this buttt ....Oh come on.. Like I'm going to pass up an opportunity to show off my baby. (looks over shoulder to make sure the GF didn't read that) [smile]

img5049oe7.jpg

img5200cy5.jpg

It is a toss up between this and my Mk 23 but this one wins. Now if I could only afford an actual 1911 government model...

sk19.jpg

Like this one? [smile]

This is my dream handgun. It is one I posted back before I moved down to Florida. US. Army Colt Gov't Model 1911 whose S/N date its manufacture to 1915. Had Greg Derr check it out and only non-GI issue parts are the barrel, spring and a screw in the grips. Only rust is a little but under the grips. Was offered over $2k on the spot for it, but to me, this gun is priceless.

I have wanted one ever since I was 10 yrs old. Got it when I was 30.

They are worth the wait man. I really hope you get one some day.

Last edited:
I've thought about it every time I see someone reply to this thread have to say its a toss up between my AES10B:

100_0648.jpg

and this old code /26\ Chinese SKS because it has the been there done that look and shoots incredible.

ChinSKS1.jpg

haha, comon that picture is obviously not even recent!

What... it was beautiful and sunny a few weeks ago at Sippican.[smile]

Actually because of the height of our benches, that rifle is best shot prone.
If you go next Sunday we'll drag that crusty old army shooting mat from the 100 over to the 50 and dump some mags.

What... it was beautiful and sunny a few weeks ago at Sippican.[smile]

Actually because of the height of our benches, that rifle is best shot prone.
If you go next Sunday we'll drag that crusty old army shooting mat from the 100 over to the 50 and dump some mags.

Offer Taken! Just picked up 100 rds of 7.62.... perfect

Back
Top Bottom