Show me your Garand, M1A, Carbine.

Here's my '55 Springfield

Garand.jpg

Excellent! Congrats man.

I know its practically sacrilege but....I was worried about damaging the wood on my M1Carbine so got her some new tougher clothes...
This is a fixed Choate pistol grip w/ ventilated hand guard. It feels really nice and adds ~1.5" LOP(shh....its better than the original config ;)). It did take quite a bit of fitting with the roto-tool.
I'm stuck home for the afternoon, so I took the opportunity to finish "fitting" the stock and pose it for pics.

DSC02970.jpg

DSC02968.jpg

DSC02971.jpg

Say hello to my little friends
20110205163724.jpg

Ready to travel
20110205163735.jpg

And one that never seems to want to go out
e9c0.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Garand box is awesome!

Here's my '45 Underwood with some buddies.

(By the way, the grenade is deactivated in case anyone's panties are getting all bunched up at the sight of it.)

014.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1324.jpg IMG_1325.jpg

This is my M1 Carbine. It's an Inland. Anyone have any info on the stock? I see one was posted on page 12 as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 20254View attachment 20255

This is my M1 Carbine. It's an Inland. Anyone have any info on the stock? I see one was posted on page 12 as well.

looks like one that was avalible in the 80's. looks like someone took the stock of a m3a1 greasegun, and used it to a new made stock, or possibly a frankenstien hack of an original carbine stock. Iver johnsons made underfolders.

naturally the original usgi ones were side folders, as seen on my original 6 digit inland m1a1
IMG034-1.jpg

You can either join GOAL or GCA (Garand Collector Association) to qualify CMP requirement.

Haha I had scanned the list of clubs on the CMP site but must not have seen GOAL. But I just joined for 3 years. Now I have to get my check out to re-up with NES.

Last edited:
1943 Springfield Armory M1 Garand

Springfield Armory M1A standard with:

JAE 1000 G2 stock with barrel tensioner in Coyote Tan
Knights Armament RAS
Harris Bi-Pod
Badger High 50 rings
Vortex 6.5-20x50 Mil-Dot Scope
Sadlak operating rod
Sadlak NM Tin Piston
Quick Mag Release

I also have a Springfield Armory M1A loaded that I do not have pictures of in a walnut stock.

Back
Top Bottom