Show me your AK

Picked it up at collectors gun gallery

47b89663-d8cd-c845.jpg

New mod to AK-47, Made to be Massachusetts legal to please the Liberal know-it-alls. Bayonette lug removed. Muzzle Brake pinned. Added Red dot sight, Bulgarian leather sling, Scope rail mount, and 30Round East German made magazine.

ak-47.jpg

Broke out the combloc family and took pictures with the ak's. Let me know what you think. Just got a RA number on the PSL its a Romanian import and I have a feeling when it comes back to me its going to be one that century cobbles together.

P1011243.jpg

hopefully you get the romanian import back. That'd be a shame if they give you a CA instead.

That maadi and bulgy ak47 you built looks sweet! Nice collection, dude!

Thanks man. I hope to do another Bulgarian AK47 build this time an underfolder.

Thanks man. I hope to do another Bulgarian AK47 build this time an underfolder.

I think Apex has milled bulgy underfolder kits for low coin. And if you want another russian barrel, give Omega Weapon Systems a hit. I picked up a Russian type III barrel assembly from them. http://www.omega-weapons-systems.com/ I think mine was $76 + shipping

email Don at: [email protected] to be sure that he still has any left. The only ones he had when I bought mine has the rear sight block torched off. But they are indeed russian. And my bore was freakin mint!

IMAG0727.jpg

IMAG0728.jpg

I just allocated some Soviet type III receiver stubs, trigger guard, and stock tangs. I'm combining it with a bulgarian parts kit from j&g for the bolt/carrier and RSB and doing a re-weld build so I can have "as close" to a russian T3 as I can.

Broke out the combloc family and took pictures with the ak's. Let me know what you think. Just got a RA number on the PSL its a Romanian import and I have a feeling when it comes back to me its going to be one that century cobbles together.

P1011243.jpg

What year Albanian SKS is that?

Its been around the block a few times. The bluing is in good shape but the stock has some carvings in it (which I like).

Back
Top Bottom