Show me your AK

AMD 65 with some Magpul love:
894D3A0E-9070-4669-B9EF-6746065E115E_zpsocykydhl.jpg

Romanian have best mag dump:
AC27225C-4D4D-4F5B-9817-D3BA1714F856_zpsi5wfxd1f.jpg

I think I've seen this build some where before .

$329 PK-01 VM (uses AA batteries) then add $40 for shipping.
pk01vm.jpg

053ec9591189de2d36ccc46ce0986ef8.jpg

Just buy the kobra.

Lol I'm just gonna buy the pka for like 220$ and just swap the base for one that works for ak and svd rails if I toss a svd rail on my 16 psl . I'm thinking I'll never use my pso on my 16" so I might just toss a am rail on it.

Last edited:
Looking at these scopes has me looking for more info on dust cover rails, I dont care if anyone thinks its gay or not Im curious if they are worth it, Carolina shooting supply has one for the Saiga and its about a $160, my question is it stable enough for an optic to hold zero well? I been looking at alot of these side mounts and not sure if thats the best way to go.

And Ben whats the deal with that cobra? There is on live auction on Ebay right now at $260 and has bidding action going

Last edited:
Looking at these scopes has me looking for more info on dust cover rails, I dont care if anyone thinks its gay or not Im curious if they are worth it, Carolina shooting supply has one for the Saiga and its about a $160, my question is it stable enough for an optic to hold zero well?

No

Looking at these scopes has me looking for more info on dust cover rails, I dont care if anyone thinks its gay or not Im curious if they are worth it, Carolina shooting supply has one for the Saiga and its about a $160, my question is it stable enough for an optic to hold zero well? I been looking at alot of these side mounts and not sure if thats the best way to go.

And Ben whats the deal with that cobra? There is on live auction on Ebay right now at $260 and has bidding action going
There bad ass they most places I've seen them there 400 ish.

One $$$ option is a after market read sight block . It replaces the whole thing . It add a dovetail to the top so you can swap out different rail lengths or made for mounts .

The polish berly? Did I spell that right . rail works pretty good. But granted you need the right rear sight block and trunnion so it locks .

Back
Top Bottom