Shotgun add on's

blindndead

NES Member
I have seen tons of websites for shotgun stocks, slings, heat sheilds, lights, all kind of add to your shotgun. Is it legal to put this stuff on your shotgun? Or is it not a good idea becaus of the law's? What are the items you can and can't put on shotguns? And also some cool websites to pass the time at work would help today. thanks

Somebody that know more about this will probably chime in but my understanding is that pretty much everything goes except for a folding stock, and magazines on autoloaders with a capacity of more than 5.

You can put just about anything you want on a pump shotgun.

Whether doing so will improve the functionality of the shotgun is another matter entirely...

Folding stock is fine. Pump action guns are not "assault weapons". This has been discussed at length in the "gun laws" forum.

Try an advanced search there.

mmm.... does that rule out the M203 granade launcher... or because it is a shot gun it's ok?

Sry, couldn't help myself [smile]

From my limited knoweldge, I do not think you can add a large cap mag (like a 25 round drum) but I could be off on that. Cant seem to find te post I read it in.

I'm confused. Would it be illegal for me to add a folding stock to my Saiga (semi-auto) shotgun? How about an 8-round box magazine?

I did a search and found that it's OK on a pump shotgun. Does that mean that it is not OK on an autoloader?

yup... I have read it three times today and every time I come to a differnet conclusion.... although it is Friday and I havn't had enough coffee....

Back
Top Bottom