Shot my AR with no ear protection today...

good dodge on that one.
the question still stands, why do you follow what i do online so much? you go way out of your way to try your best at attacking me on this forum.

I had to read and re-read this thread trying to figure out who was really mad, who was joking, and why. Still no clue. I'm sad we don't have a "Best Fights on NES" sticky-thread somewhere to help those of us who haven't been here for years and years.

It's so hard to learn to all the lore and history here. I suppose part of the fun is getting to slowly discover EC's true feelings about cats, why SA John lived on an imaginary yacht, why Jose is so scary, why Doobie got banned, and the topic that fascinates me the most- whether Blitz1's cross-dressing is a harmless hobby or a cry for help.

If you guys knew what it costs for a pair of hearing aids these days, never mind the batteries every week, you'd wear ear protection.
1500.00 for the one they wanted to sell me.

heres another thought, the bad guy would also have ringing ears - if you missed him that is.
Dont miss, more than your hearing depends on it.

Shooting some of your guns without hearing protection every once in a great while isn't going to hurt you too much... maybe a couple of shots max, Its when you do it constantly its going to get you.

Last edited:
I've shot my friends AR-15 many times and never had a problem with the noise. I've never worn ear protection. I probably should though... And yes I hear just fine.

Back
Top Bottom