Shopper finds bullet lodged in avocado

Reptile

NES Member
This avocado is toast.

A supermarket shopper recently found a bullet lodged inside an avocado she purchased from her local Sprouts Farmer’s Market, according to a friend of hers who shared the news online.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...ado-purchased-at-supermarket-says-friend.html

-------
"And of course, one Redditor simply wrote “Glockamole!” and was promptly awarded a gold star of appreciation from a fellow user."

DCM0kTdWAAAYeMn.jpg

Lol I follow a couple of guy's on YouTube that do a good amount of shooting on farms. Always kind of wondered where the rounds end up.

SEE, SEE, SEE!!!!!? If we only could get that Micro-Stamping legislation passed we would be able to go after the murderously careless person that shot that bullet[rofl]

I have a friend that works in produce processing and distribution. They have seen stuff like that before. This one just made it through to the supermarket. Like it was said, probably someone doing some shooting on the farm.

And in a related news story:

Bodega worker suffers broken jaw after violent avocado attack

The men went on the wild fruit-slinging spree in the Stadium Gourmet Deli near Yankee Stadium after an argument about their food order
Great 50second video in the story[rofl]

ETA: Serious question. If you were carrying, would you draw? I mean, I think a broken jaw constitutes "serious bodily injury" but if you weren't injured yet, claiming self-defense from fruit might be a little tough.

I'll be using this story to explode the head of at least one MA liberal.

Okay. To be clear. I will ensure that they realize that if they bought said avocado from Whole Foods they would be instant felons.
Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom