• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting Reported In Malden.

Ah. My hometown. Lets just say things have changed a lot since I grew up there.

Awesome gotta love when Malden makes thew news.
What more would you expect from one of the best places to raise your kids (in 2009)?

I hear the gun was found at the scene

images

According to Boston.com, the victim is the owner of a skateboard shop. Which is strange to me. but, bad guys be loco, right?

Oh this is between Riccis and Kappys liquors. Yeah this isn't that close to me [laugh]. There really isn't that many shootings in Malden at all. Lots of domestic abuse though.

Sent from my POS iPhone

I'm all for making fvcked up jokes, probably more than most people, but not in this case. A citizen, business owner, veteran, father, etc... is murdered in the streets of Malden and this the thread we get? Stay classy NES.

ETA: ERRR, poor timing.

ETAA: Removed. Geez, my previous ETA didn't backpedal enough. My bad.

Last edited:
I know the victim. He was a good guy and a Veteran. He own Patriot Skate shop, its a damn shame. He was laying dead in the middle of main street. I hope the guys that shot him rot in hell.

some of you people on here make me sick for making jokes about this. He was a good man and you people should show some damn respect. Shawn was as solid as they come. An entrepreneur, a Veteran and one the nicest guys you could meet. Real classy of ya's

Back
Top Bottom