Shooting on Boston common

Emerson on lockdown, cops all over T tunnels, stations evacuated... What a soap opera.

It must of been left over violence caused by one of the invited speakers at that Nazzi protest a few Saturdays ago remember all the violence those Racist white trump supporters caused.

We need to get these guns off the street," Boston Mayor Marty Walsh said at a press conference. "We need to tell these kids to smarten up. These shootings are becoming to common."

What a ****ing idiot ! I will adopt some of those poor homeless guns.

is this correct? a "new" law? I've been out of state 8 years, but don't remember Boston Common being a legal no carry zone, but I've been wrong before

Someone can explain it better than me, but it's not "law", I believe it's a parks and recs regulation punishable by a fine.

The video on tv shows right after the shots,

among people running 2 loose pit bulls are running up the path.[laugh]

Either they belonged to the shooter , the shootee, or bystanders dropped the leash and booked it with out them.

eta: asswipe mayor doing the press conference calling the shooter and participants
"babies".

uuuh mr mayor babies of that age are in your military,not shooting up the hood.

Last edited:
is this correct? a "new" law? I've been out of state 8 years, but don't remember Boston Common being a legal no carry zone, but I've been wrong before

It's a Boston Bylaw with no teeth, never prosecuted and nothing to worry about.

Marty Walsh stated what he can't stand are those stray bullets,Well they are going to have to better train the gangs on how to shoot.No doubt they will take away the three shooters LTC.

Marty Walsh stated what he can't stand are those stray bullets,Well they are going to have to better train the gangs on how to shoot.No doubt they will take away the three shooters LTC.

Marksmanship 101 for Gang Bangers? Sounds like a winner! You can accept payment in cash or drugs.

I agree with the mayor, this has to stop. BPD Gang Task Force knows exactly who these *******s are. Round up the usual suspects - oh yeah the judges will kick them after a wrist slap.

It didn't take the Boston/Transit/MSP long to catch these guys. I was in Boston when this all went on and the response was very quick. All three "youts" were known to the police, and it's likely that the victim was as well.

Most police departments have a gang intelligence unit that has a good sized database tracking who is in which gang, known affiliates, known enemies, known hangouts, and who has injured who. There aren't that many surprises other than to dopey politicians and the media.

Portland, OR PD just announced that they are doing away with it's gang database. I'm sure that will work out well. [rolleyes]

If only the evil NRA would let us pass some of the toughest gun laws in the nation, this would never have happened.

Hey, pretty glad I chose NOT to walk across the Common at that exact time yesterday before the Sox game. Was unarmed thanks to Fenway rules. Close one.

Unfortunately 4.3 million people in MA believe that it's the guns on the streets fault and not these adults doing the shooting!
The good to come out of this is these adults are out shooting their own!

The easy judges in MA are to blame as they keep letting them go free with short jail terms...

Back
Top Bottom