• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting in nh?

News is stating that this facility is protected by NH state police and there is only one victim. No news on the victim yet, but the suspect is deceased.

So now the buzz will be, NH needs tougher gun laws. :(

"Candidates Cinde Warmington and Joyce Craig released gun violence prevention plans, promising a sweeping series of restrictions aimed at trying to reduce the risk of similar carnage being inflicted on communities in New Hampshire."

"Candidates Cinde Warmington and Joyce Craig released gun violence prevention plans, promising a sweeping series of restrictions aimed at trying to reduce the risk of similar carnage being inflicted on communities in New Hampshire."
That's been The Plan all along... hence my prediction for plenty wind-up toys a comin'.

It's not going to matter what state it is if Dems win the next presidential election and appoint new justices to the Supreme Court (Thomas is 75 and Alito is 73), and things could change dramatically, very quickly if they get majorities in the House/Senate as well.

It's not going to matter what state it is if Dems win the next presidential election and appoint new justices to the Supreme Court (Thomas is 75 and Alito is 73), and things will change dramatically, very quickly if they get majorities in the House/Senate as well.
As I keep saying, the choice is:

- Copious bloodshed
- Slavery down to the third generation (and then copious bloodshed)

There is NO Door #3. Voting has been rendered ineffective via the Donkeytron Cheat-O-Matic, and petition for redress? [rofl]

It's not going to matter what state it is if Dems win the next presidential election and appoint new justices to the Supreme Court (Thomas is 75 and Alito is 73), and things could change dramatically, very quickly if they get majorities in the House/Senate as well.
Demographics are working against us more than elections. Most kids are urban or suburban and dont shoot.

Should see the NH sub on Reddit. If they had there way MA would look like a gun law paradise!
A lot of the lefties from twitter migrated over there after Elon took it away from them. Pay it no mind.

Reddit is still an echo chamber for them and the Russian and Mossad troll farms

Demographics are working against us more than elections. Most kids are urban or suburban and dont shoot.
Ah, but they don't grow food, nor for the most part are where the 'lectric is made. And for the Big Dump Cities, the water supplies are typically miles away (e.g. the Quabbin, or the reservoirs/water tunnels up the Hudson Valley).

I agree, but fewer younger hunters/shooters contribute to losing elections. Heard some figures the other day, MA used to have around 350K hunters (people who purchased hunting licenses) 20 years ago, it is now below 60K (0.9 people per 100 people). Even NH is down to 60K (4.3 per 100), Maine is at 208K (15.0 per 100).

My screenshots are hardly breaking news, but it echoes what you posted.

View attachment 818023View attachment 818024
Wait, I got it... "Front desk security f*** the babysitter. Babysitter's dad kicked in the front door and relieved blood pressure on the guy who banged his underaged daughter?" (Sorry, it was the funny-farm, and that's funny-farm material...)

Back
Top Bottom