shooting in Middleton

Ugh found out my cousin was one of the 2 shot. What was told to I us thus far, Was at a party someone with a gun showed up and shot him. I know he has a ltc, but unknown if he shot the guy who shot him, or if was someone else.

He's in critical with 3 wounds. 1 in lung, one in abdomen, one in bowel. Aggressor condition unknown at this time.

Last edited:
Yeah story evolved over the day. resident was strung out on some substance, and without reason, fired striking my cousin multiple times, who when fell, pulled his weapon, shooting him in the arm, and shattering it, as he went to reload to keep shooting him effectively ending it and saving his life.... still f'd up situation...

Prayers for your cousin.
I grew up and still live in this town, and know most of those involved, including Mike MacMullen (he was in the grade below me in HS). Guy's a real POS wanna be thug (joined a local biker gang last I heard) and while I wouldn't wish it upon anyone to get shot, it was just a matter of time before this douche got himself into some real trouble. Maybe a gunshot wound to the arm and little time behind bars will do him some good...

A real downside is that from what I understand MacMullen just got his LTC from Cheif DiGi not a month or two ago, and Middleton will most likley go back to being a black town for anyone wishing to get their carry licence...

Wow sorry to hear, I'm just a city over and drive through Middleton everyday. I actually know the chief of Middleton, Jim, very well, lives 2 doors down from me.

Prayers for your cousin.
I grew up and still live in this town, and know most of those involved, including Mike MacMullen (he was in the grade below me in HS). Guy's a real POS wanna be thug (joined a local biker gang last I heard) and while I wouldn't wish it upon anyone to get shot, it was just a matter of time before this douche got himself into some real trouble. Maybe a gunshot wound to the arm and little time behind bars will do him some good...

A real downside is that from what I understand MacMullen just got his LTC from Cheif DiGi not a month or two ago, and Middleton will most likley go back to being a black town for anyone wishing to get their carry licence...

a guy i work with knows MacMullen and said the same thing. he was not surprised at all.

Well got a medical update. He should pull through, though has one bullet resting against his spine which doctors can't remove due to risk of paralysis or death. So will have to live rest of his days with it. No word on calibers in use. Girlfriend of aggressor basically threw him under the bus.

Well got a medical update. He should pull through, though has one bullet resting against his spine which doctors can't remove due to risk of paralysis or death. So will have to live rest of his days with it. No word on calibers in use. Girlfriend of aggressor basically threw him under the bus.
Good to hear he is improving.

Back
Top Bottom