Shooting at Pennsylvania theme park leaves at least 3 wounded during Fall Fest

Reptile

NES Member

The park was particularly crowded due to Kennywood's Phantom Fall Fest; no arrests have been made​

At least two people were shot and a third person was injured at Kennywood Park, an amusement park located in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, Saturday evening.

A 15-year-old male was shot in the thigh and a 39-year-old male was shot in the leg, police said during a press conference early Sunday morning, hours after the shooting. The juvenile was taken to a local children's hospital while the adult was treated for his injuries and released, the officer said.

A third juvenile male suffered a graze wound, left the park, and showed up later at a local area hospital for treatment. Kennywood was particularly crowded Saturday night as the park kicked off its annual Phantom Fall Fest.

Continues...

I guess they’ll classify this gang fight as a “mass shooting” now? Even Fox is in on the clickbait headlining.

Again, the solution is more good guys carrying guns.
Who do you draw on when two people are shooting at each other? This was a fox clickbait headline meant to scare us into thinking it was a mass shooting event and not a conflict between two gangs. I think of a mass shooting as one person shooting into a crowd indiscriminately, not two warring parties shooting at each other. Sure, you’ll have collateral damage when gangs fight, but, who are you going to shoot at to stop it?

You assess the situation. You see someone shooting people running away. It is a good guess who needs to be put down

I've been to the Dorney Park Halloween fest a couple of times. Pretty good... No one shot...

Back
Top Bottom