Shock Video: Ferocious Gun Battle as California Homeowner Defends Family From Masked Marauders

Is he screwed moving out of the hallway like that?

I mean in cali not the rest of the world lol obv what he did was fine

Is he screwed moving out of the hallway like that?

I mean in cali not the rest of the world lol obv what he did was fine
From the looks of it he didn't have anywhere else to go. If his door was still locked the only retreat is back out the way he came.

This video is great to illustrate the importance on practicing draw and grip. It clearly shows his hands bouncing all over the firearm. Not saying I could do any better in the situation, but I immediately showed it to my wife because I've been trying to hammer home why it is so important to have an instinctual solid grip upon drawing.

From the looks of it he didn't have anywhere else to go. If his door was still locked the only retreat is back out the way he came.

This video is great to illustrate the importance on practicing draw and grip. It clearly shows his hands bouncing all over the firearm. Not saying I could do any better in the situation, but I immediately showed it to my wife because I've been trying to hammer home why it is so important to have an instinctual solid grip upon drawing.
I guess I'm thinking of it like a prosecutor may

He didnt have to leave the doorway right he shot they were chased off

Obv thats a bad idea for a few reasons but i feel like thats the argument

And if you watch the jerry m video from earlier you sometimes gotta accept your not gonna get full operator grip on you gun and put a bullet out the barrel too

I guess I'm thinking of it like a prosecutor may

He didnt have to leave the doorway right he shot they were chased off

Obv thats a bad idea for a few reasons but i feel like thats the argument
Well, it doesn't look like he shot after leaving the doorway, so they likely can't get him on that.

He did more harm to the attacker with his coffee than he did with his firearm.
Please Tea....everyone knows Tea is a much better defensive weapon than coffee

But seriously, don't know if that was a conscious choice or just a reflex "WTF was that!?! reaction" but it seems like interrupted the whole sequence.
I'd love to critique the actual shooting, but some guy sticks a gun in my back at my own front door I'll be happy if my eyeballs stay in the sockets given the rush of adrenaline they're going to get

Back
Top Bottom