• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shock Video: Masked Marauders Steal Man’s Canada Goose Jacket at Gunpoint in Nation’s Capital

Damn, Maybe they should make that against the law so this doesn’t happen again. Additionally, making guns illegal in DC would have prevented this - Gun Grabbing liberals everywhere because fact do not matter.

Better idea, ban the coats of have coat reperations.

The body shop is going to have some work on that car unless they burn it while turning their lives around.

Imagine having such a low IQ that you are willing to do 10 years in prison for a jacket?
lol, where have yo been for the last few years….sure the jacket is worth $1000 but it was worn so it is less than $990 so therefore not a crime in a city with a Soros DA. In fact, the owner should be put in jail for making the equality seeker use an illegal gun to steal the coat .

Did I mention that the DA.could probably indict Trump for it at this point?

Why would anyone want that POS jacket?

I see homeless people and airport workers throwing bags around wearing them.

I laugh at anyone paying $600-1,000 or whatever they cost.

A buddy of mine bought one 4 or 5 years ago. I told him he would have been better off buying a gun. Well, he is not using tje expensive jacket anymore but his guns are still around.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their child-rearing practices and skills mixed with their unparalleled work ethic are second to none. Their rational and logical thought toward circumstances coupled with their innate capability to de-escalate situations are to be envied and coveted. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of the black communities in an area due to the caring and respectful nature of these communities, which are an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement, hard work, and self-reliance nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

/sarc

Back
Top Bottom