Shmidt rubin ammo

1903Collector

NES Member
Does anyone no where I might be able to get some military 7.5x55 ammo for the shmidt rubin K31 locally (SE MA). What is the military designation for it?

Thanks,
Walter........

Stopped at 4 Seasons this morning and picked up the last few boxes they had - I also went to Blue Northern and they have no more - if anybody knows any shops in MA or NH that have any of the GP11 - let me know, I would like to get a few more boxes.

Your best bet will be the NY ammo dealers now when the next gun show rolls around. Their prices on it aren't all that bad and given the fact that its drying up everywhere I'd say get it while you can, its still cheaper than Wolf Gold.
I remember when I could mail order cases of this stuff for under $20 a brick. [crying]

Your best bet will be the NY ammo dealers now when the next gun show rolls around. Their prices on it aren't all that bad and given the fact that its drying up everywhere I'd say get it while you can, its still cheaper than Wolf Gold.
I remember when I could mail order cases of this stuff for under $20 a brick. [crying]

I would go the mail-order route - but there is that whole won't sell to MA thing from most of them. When the Concord NH show rolls around I may take a trip up there to see what I can dig up.

Back
Top Bottom