• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shell Catcher for Winchester Super X Model 1

IDK, I take pride in not flinching or bitching when the fruitcake with the semi auto on the trap filed pelts me with empty shells. After all the enemy is the clay disc. Not the guy to my left.

IDK, I take pride in not flinching or bitching when the fruitcake with the semi auto on the trap filed pelts me with empty shells. After all the enemy is the clay disc. Not the guy to my left.
Well, if you call enough semi-auto shooters, "fruitcakes," the list of enemies may expand, a bit. [laugh]

IDK either if calling youth AIM or SCTP shooters who use semi-autos "fruitcake" is very nice either but what do I know?

I'd stop calling them fruitcakes if they'd at least pick up their shells. Too many don't.
Not sure where you shoot trap but at the 3 places I do all the semi auto shooters (including me) pick up their shells after each round. I don't use a catcher, hair ties, or rubber bands. I let them fly. I need the bending and stretching exercise anyway.

Might I recommend not shooting at clay pigeons. They are protected by The Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918. Also a great movie.

Back
Top Bottom