***SERVER OUTAGE***

and here I thought my neighbors wireless was faulty... I couldn't get onto my gmail as well... Derek, do you host gmail too? ;)

I went to go put up pics of my completed AR in my build thread last night... and the site was down! I was in withdrawal all night and morning long. Was dying to post up the pics!

I just watched "Shoot 'Em Up" so I was really hurting for something that made sense (NES) instead of the anti rhetoric spewed by Paul Giamati's (sp?) character.

The one saving grace in that movie was that the gun control congressman killed babies, basically an evil douche.

I'm still very annoyed about that movie.

I just watched "Shoot 'Em Up" so I was really hurting for something that made sense (NES) instead of the anti rhetoric spewed by Paul Giamati's (sp?) character.

The one saving grace in that movie was that the gun control congressman killed babies, basically an evil douche.

I'm still very annoyed about that movie.

That movie is on my top 5 list of stupidest movies I have ever seen.

hotmommaofinvention.jpg

Derek ~

[hmmm]

No Getting Around It . . .

[shocked]

You Just Gutta Pay . . .

[thinking]

The Electric Bill!!! [rofl] [laugh][rofl]

Got up at the usual time. No NES so back to bed. The little lady was sleeping so nicely I hated to wake her, but I did anyway. She asked is the computer offline? Yeah, I replied, so what do you want to do now that we're both awake? [kiss]

To bad this doesn't happen more often!! [dance]

I think Hillary may have been behind it, either that or Al Gore forgot to pay the Internet bill!

I thought the AG's office finally had enough...

Here I was thinking this was Deval's minions. [thinking]

I did the "Google" thing too and found this.
It's a site listing user demographics for NES. Interesting.

It's very interesting that www.thefirearmsforum.com was down EXACTLY the same time. Must be hosted by the same company.

We need an emergency meeting place.
How about THR?

Jack

Ya know, when not just one, but two RKBA forums go dark at the same time one has to wonder. Maybe I'm just being a little paranoid but frankly speaking if any of the other forums were down as well there's a chance something might be happening.

Perhaps it's time for an electronic version of a rally point.

Just to keep a line of communication open.

I haven't bothered to get my "ham" license yet but I'm thinking it's a good idea now. I remember a friend of mine years ago telling me about "Packet band" - computers over 2 meter frequencies. Not sure iffin' I got that right but is anything like that still viable ? Anyone up for a field day ?

Wow, that's some impressive info. I wonder how they collect all of that.

website analytics are not only available to the site owner.

You have to take all that with a huge grain of salt. Educated guessing.

Back
Top Bottom