Wisconsin women shot server in the face over missing burger

When I started reading the title and got to the word "server" I immediately thought file server. That's what happens when you have worked in IT in the past. They were some file servers that I damn near shot.
Yes but I saw "face" and "burger" and mine neither have faces nor serve burgers. [grin]
Back in the day,
the compute servers were more likely to serve the patty but not the bun.

Two women have been charged for shooting a restaurant employee in the face over a missing hamburger in Wisconsin.

she looks like she needed another burger
cant even imagine what she would have done if the order of fries was missing
Untill crimes like this are addressed by throwing away the key, we will not stop it with more laws.

The server should be entitled to workman's comp but being a server probably gets minimum wage I've no problem with a gofundme WC only lasts so long. As far as the hood rats go perhaps a dose of their own medicine is in order and a lobotomy right after or maybe a 2 Fer to save time.

Last edited:
They need to be made an example to other dindus. I recommend a public hanging at noon in front of the city hall.

I think it was really the server DIS-RE-SPECTING them Not the missing burger. Clown World but who's laughing.

When I started reading the title and got to the word "server" I immediately thought file server. That's what happens when you have worked in IT in the past. They were some file servers that I damn near shot.
I've shot servers, switches and routers too. There was a time ranges let you do this as long as you cleaned up. It was a great way to decompress after a stressful day. Someplace around here I have an ECU with 3 9mm holes in it, it's "fixed" now.

I vote we officially end the puzzle. the answer is always the same. No challenge.

Back
Top Bottom