Senate hearing today at 10AM on Cspan

that's dr evil right?

has to be

I was thinking it was the Mystery Man from Lost Highway! (Robert Blake)
Lost+Highway+Mystery+Man.jpg

I'm gonna need cliffs on this one boys, I can't listen to these liars and hold down my breakfast. [ROBOT] I AM A GUN OWNER - I OWN.....SEVERAL GUNS - I....LOVE HUNTING - I SUPPORT THE RESTRICTION OF RIGHTS [/ROBOT}

I'm gonna need cliffs on this one boys, I can't listen to these liars and hold down my breakfast. [ROBOT] I AM A GUN OWNER - I OWN.....SEVERAL GUNS - I....LOVE HUNTING - I SUPPORT THE RESTRICTION OF RIGHTS [/ROBOT}

You missed the obligatory I SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT

I support the second amendment but we have to... (this is where someone should slap them with a king salmon)

Who the **** nominated that dickbag cop from Baltimore as the Oracle of Gun Safety?????

Everytime they need a "talking point" they go straight to him...

Just imagine the Pro 2A officers out there watching this!!! I would be cringing in my boots!

Feinstein didn't get 2 minutes in before bringing up Slidefire stocks.

They're covered in her proposed bill.

‘‘(36) The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’
19 means any of the following, regardless of country of manu-
20 facture or caliber of ammunition accepted:
[...]
12 ‘‘(C) Any part, combination of parts, compo-
13 nent, device, attachment, or accessory that is de-
14 signed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of
15 a semiautomatic rifle
but not convert the semiauto-
16 matic rifle into a machinegun.

Vague enough for you?

Everytime they need a "talking point" they go straight to him...

We call them " Paid Shills " Trust me he is not there for the Children he is there for the $$$$ or at least Dept backdoor funding no doubt. Very well scripted..

i cant believe this chief. its not scary. its the god damn truth. our founding fathers wrote it so we can protect ourselves from a tyrannical govt. [angry]

Back
Top Bottom