• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sen Warren Bulk Ammo Ban Bill S3223

9mm and 223 are tough to 'make money' on reloading especially if you fire non-brass cased ammo.
Just about everything else allows you to shoot a lot more for the same costs (you never lower the total costs)

Back in teh day when I shot a lot, I could reload 9mm (this is 2000-2002ish) for $2.50 a box. It was on-the-shelf for $6/box. Scary that back then a case of 9 was $120. I was so proud I could reload for $50.

Now I don't shoot much at all. So the reloading is a PITA. Sold all my equipment a few years ago, used the proceeds to go VERY deep in other ammo areas.

she's a c*nt

Spelled Counte Like Bourne. [rofl]

She mentions facts but gives opinions. [laugh]

There were 2 facts - Biden is president now, Trump was then. Other than dropping 593 F-bombs for no reason, she didn't mention a single bit of policy or problem. Just how it is so great now and sucked so bad because they were shooting everybody (which IS NOT A FACT!).

What these libs and the proposed legislation does is make people go out and buy more guns and ammo which is supposedly what they don’t want. It’s like the left is an enigma

I can't believe they're pushing this nonsense at the same time that we're being warned of sleeper cells throughout the country.
Think how the outcome in Israel could have been different if a lot of the citizens were armed when Hamas attacked them last month.

What these libs and the proposed legislation does is make people go out and buy more guns and ammo which is supposedly what they don’t want. It’s like the left is an enigma

Noooo. They play the long game.

Just like the Muslims in Turkey. The Orthodox Church is required to name a "pope" that is Turkish educated. They HAVE to been to seminary in Turkey. So in the 60's, they closed the seminaries. They didn't throw out the Orthodox Church - they are just patiently waiting for it to die.

Sure you can have ammo NOW. But in teh future? She sees it as, "in 30 years, there will be no more ammo so no one will ever die again!"

I've been so resistant to reloading because it seems like its own hobby and I dont have the time or space, but I'm not sure for how much longer
Well, there is really 2 types of loading, handloading and reloading. Reloading is developing a factory equivalent load and replicating to save money (hopefully), next comes handloading and that is trying to make better than factory ammo tuned to particular weapon. Both take time to get into but reloading is pretty simple once you get the basics down. Handloading is time consuming as you are never satisfied but thats another story.

If you are looking compromise this is who you will be negotiating with… they are f#cking nuts.

View: https://twitter.com/TheGeneral_0/status/1713499195615699346

Why dont you go clean up all Joe's fxcking illegal alien turds on the sidewalks of San Francisco you cxnt and report the facts of how Bidenomics is doing from the big dump tent cities. Meanwhile, you sitting in your fxcking lesbian ivory tower collecting your government do nothing paycheck or a trust fund estate payout opening your twatwaffle and haven't seen shit because you probably don't work for a living.

Why dont you go clean up all Joe's fxcking illegal alien turds on the sidewalks of San Francisco you cxnt and report the facts of how Bidenomics is doing from the big dump tent cities. Meanwhile, you sitting in your fxcking lesbian ivory tower collecting your government do nothing paycheck or a trust fund estate payout opening your twatwaffle and haven't seen shit because you probably don't work for a living.
Come on MAN! :p

Tell us how you really feel Mark.

Back
Top Bottom