• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sen Dan Wolf Response to my e mail re:Gun Control & MA Tax Hikes

TY43215

NES Member

Absolutely nothing except an automatic response over a month ago as to how "Busy" he was.

In the Cape Cod Times today they write
At their next meeting, state Sen. Dan Wolf, D-Harwich, urged the group to look at ways to target companies and politicians who are opposing stricter gun controls. He encouraged them to think in terms of "a 50-year plan" to ban assault weapons. The senator also said the issue was bigger than just guns. It involves mental health and cultural influences.

To the Cape and Island people on this forum, this is your State Senator who had never held a public office before being elected and ran for re election unopposed.

It has been rumored he has aspirations for the Governor's office although that is unconfirmed. All need to be aware of WHO he is and what he stands for so he does not slide by again.

I have met the man, live reasonably close to him in the same town and he can not take the time to respond to an e mail. That tells me what kind of politics he will play.

I do not usually start or contribute to political discussions here but we all need to be aware early of this threat to our 2A rights before he gains support for higher office. I wish he would go back to his Cape Air business and stay out of politics but I guess money can buy whatever you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom