Seized Rifle

I would suggest the purchase of several highly trained Doberman Pinchers to patrol the perimeter of the home. I'm sure both lawyers could post an uplit 10x12' sign on the lawn outlining the legal risks of trespassing and other lawyer speak......works for P. Ditty.

f0657658f485d6da5a076249e379e59d.jpg

Should have taken the wife's gun the way she was waving that thing around with her finger on the trigger. LOL

If he's smart, they will only know that the guns that they know about are gone. Always have guns that they don't know about. Jack.
That's why Jill and I have firearms and ammunition cached in several states. PVC pipe, end caps and waterproof glue can be had for short $$$ at any home-improvement store.

they need to grab one of these off of ebay and have it holding a sign "trespassers will be shot" and watch the horde go insane.

View attachment 372074
Although somewhat disputed by historians, the "lawn jockey" statues are thought to have been an aid for the underground railroad when adorned with certain colors of ribbons.

If he's smart, they will only know that the guns that they know about are gone. Always have guns that they don't know about. Jack.
Not sure how MO law works, but that warrant specifically described the two firearms they were holding in the video and nothing more. I didnt see any mention of "...and any other firearms" or anything like that.

Not sure how MO law works, but that warrant specifically described the two firearms they were holding in the video and nothing more. I didnt see any mention of "...and any other firearms" or anything like that.
Link for the warrant please...

Back
Top Bottom