• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Seeking New Hampshire hunting guide

The wife and I are new to deer hunting - as in never done it before. We're going to be in the Conway, New Hampshire area for a few days in November and she suggested that we might avail ourselves of the opportunity to tack on a few extra days and go hunting.

Can anyone recommend a guide? We don't need lodging and only have a few days, so we're not looking for all-inclusive, week-long thing.

I used these guys to take my 5 year old on her first hunt. I wanted private property and I know they have 1 stand that is baited (apples) and I wanted a high chance of her seeing game. They have a nice property and are really nice guys. We did the semi-guided hunt in that they took us in to one of their double wide ladder stands and left us there, then came back in after dark to get us. It was a bow hunt and my daughter just wasn't as quiet as I would have liked. No idea if that had any impact on not seeing deer or not. Still it was worth it to me to go this route. They hunt a ways south of Conway but I don't know any other guides to recommend.

http://www.greatnorthwoodsguides.com/

Back
Top Bottom