Secret FBI Watchlist Leaks Online, and Boy Do the Feds Think a Lot of People Are Terrorists

If we had a president with actual backbone, he would disband the "Homeland Security" department, and tell the FBI to
keep their lists down to some minimum, say 10,000 people and if you add someone new you have to take someone off.
There really isn't a 'Homeland Security'. It's all agencies like Customs, Coast Guard, Border Patrol. ICE is simply the old INS investigators mixed in with Customs investigators. Instead of being spread across DOJ, DOI, DOTreasury, among others, they were moved to a singular umbrella, mostly to facilitate information sharing. To push information from DOJ to DOI would require high level approval, this did away with that. The biggest problem was leaving the FBI under DOJ, since they are the primary 'counter terror' investigators, while CBP runs into actual terrorists all the time.

There really isn't a 'Homeland Security'. It's all agencies like Customs, Coast Guard, Border Patrol.
As if it wasn't used to justify an entire new layer of civil service paper pushers on the taxpayer teat.

The biggest problem was leaving the FBI under DOJ, since they are the primary 'counter terror' investigators law enforcement agency who coop in air-conditioned offices, while CBP runs into actual terrorists all the time.
FTFY.

This list stuff is ridiculous .
BRB someone is at the door .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

How’s they shoot?

I was in different to them. I’m sure with proper load development theyd be ok..
I didn’t select or pay for the ones I had. I’m Not really sure if the hollow base really makes a difference so much, I don’t remember offhand but it was just a goofy weight projectile..Not something I would choose And I only had so many of them so I wasn’t gonna spend a lot of time working up a perfect load

Back
Top Bottom