• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Second Amendment Arms - Windham, NH

pj150

NES Member
Had the pleasure of checking out the shop as I was doing a transfer there last night. Really nice guys behind the counter there. Prices were very good from what I have seen around. Even though I was from MA. They were very accommodating. I was very tempted to purchase one of the $100 Spikes lowers. I didn't catch their names but I know I have seen one of them around before but I couldn't place the face so I didn't bother mentioning it.

Anyway, they are located in a sort of strip mall right off Rt 28. Easy to get to, just remember they are across the street from the XXX store. LOL!!!

You were in there last night around closing time, right? If that was you, I was one of the two guys in there picking up stripped lowers, got two Spike's lowers with sequential serial numbers, pretty sweet deal at $198.00 for the two of them. I can't say enough good things about Jeff and Peter, they are a prime example of what a gun store should be!

You were in there last night around closing time, right? If that was you, I was one of the two guys in there picking up stripped lowers, got two Spike's lowers with sequential serial numbers, pretty sweet deal at $198.00 for the two of them. I can't say enough good things about Jeff and Peter, they are a prime example of what a gun store should be!

Yes, that was me along with another forum member JB42. We should have some sort of pin or handshake like the Masons to identify ourselves.

I have to say, I was just on the phone with this place and if the phone conversation I had was any indication of the rest of their customer service (which it usually is)- I'm impressed.

just went up to "Second Amendment Arms"... BIG Sign in the window...""CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER"... I could see what I was looking for through the window......oh well
there was NO RETURN or OPENING date anywhere though ... will be waiting for their safe return

Last edited:
just went up to "Second Amendment Arms"... BIG Sign in the window...""CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER"" WTH ... I could see what I was looking for through the window......oh well
there was NO RETURN or OPENING date anywhere though

I really wish I could add something informative to this, but I am not at liberty to disclose any information about this. Rest assured, the store will be back open as soon as possible, and continue to provide customers, both new and existing, with the best service humanly possible.

I really wish I could add something informative to this, but I am not at liberty to disclose any information about this. Rest assured, the store will be back open as soon as possible, and continue to provide customers, both new and existing, with the best service humanly possible.

ok...so maybe not by choice ...I will change my original post a little

Yes, this is the same shop that used to be Lee's. Bob is no longer there, hence the name change to Second Amendment Arms.

This is part of the problem of what went down there, but I will not go into details about the particulars. Was a sad turn of events and I was not happy with what went down.

I don't see Second Amendment Arms opening back up anytime soon, and FWIW Bob is still doing business and is a great guy to deal with. When the shit is cleaned from the fan I would be happy to explain what actually happened, but for now Bob still has his FFL and is still selling guns from Lee's Gun Shop.

Jeff,
I was in there Saturday asking about the suppressors and SBR's. I must say you have some great prices and were very accomadating with my questions. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom